Thursday 20 December 2012

GALAXY SHOES

PRE-ORDER



Design 1
by my schoolmate: Diana Badrul



Design 2
by my schoolmate: Diana Badrul


Design 3
by my schoolmate: Diana Badrul



For more design or if you want design of your own, find examples of galaxies or printed shoes design on Google and mail me to ixora.xoxo@yahoo.com

The cost of making custom made galaxy shoes are RM60 for 1 pair including postage. It's worth cause it is very eye-catching! And most importantly, you're the only one who wear the design in the Malaysia! 

So, what you waiting for? Place ur order now and we'll GUARANTEE your satisfaction

YOU MAY GET UR PRINTED SHOES WITHIN A WEEK!



Our hand painted galaxy shoes has been viewed by FASHION CLICKS! One of the TOP REVIEWER IN MALAYSIA! 

Date of viewed: Friday, December 7, 2012

Friday Shopping


Hohohoho, extremely excited for the viewed! Many thanks to Fashion Clicks!
I'm really appreciate for that!

1 comment: